The scheme offers affordable housing on a fixed term 12-month tenancy in a Town Centre location and is available from summer 2016. The accommodation on offer includes spacious one and two bedroomed flats (flat share is an option) at a low weekly rental. Full details are available from the leaflet that accompanies this letter.
- Further benefits of working in Southend include:
- A competitive starting salary
- Early Start scheme negotiable with your school
- Excellent NQT support
- A comprehensive CPD programme
- An NQT Welcome Event
- Excellent development and career progression opportunities for NQTs wanting to progress to Leadership A fantastic, thriving seafront town
- Close proximity to London, including two fast train links and easy access to major European destinations via Southend Airport
If you would like to find out more about the advantages of Teaching in Southend please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jane Elson 01702 215456.