• Are you a primary teacher in a state maintained school?
• Are you already expert in delivering the 1999 ICT National Curriculum?
• Are you an experienced teacher with a judgment of good or outstanding teaching seen in your recent lesson observations?
• Can you confidently engage with your peers in a professional environment?
• Do you have the ability to design and deliver practical and interactive workshops for teachers with appropriate course material?
• Do you have a passion about sharing best practice in teaching and learning?
If you can answer 'YES' to these questions then the CAS Master Teacher programme is for you!
For further information on the Master Teacher programme, please download the information pack (http://community.computingatschool.org.uk/resources/802) or email the CAS Network of Excellence team: firstname.lastname@example.org.