On leaving this programme, Cover Supervisors will:
- have increased understanding of Pedagogy and practice in bringing about effective learning;
- increase their current skills, strategies and techniques used in the classroom;
- increase the enjoyment of the role through enhanced Behaviour Management ’for’ and ’of’ Learning;
- raise levels of engagement and achievement in learning;
- use coaching strategies to further develop student ownership and belief of learning; be able to think on their feet to support access to learning.
Comprising of 4 afternoon sessions – 1, 8, 15 and 21 March 2016 (1.00pm – 4.00pm) - £200
To book a place on this programme, please complete the attached booking form and return to:firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book online via their website at: www.billericayteachingschoolalliance.com/courses