On leaving this programme, Cover Supervisors will:
- have increased understanding of Pedagogy and practice in bringing about effective learning;
- increase their current skills, strategies and techniques used in the classroom;
- increase the enjoyment of the role through enhanced Behaviour Management ’for’ and ’of’ Learning;
- raise levels of engagement and achievement in learning;
- use coaching strategies to further develop student ownership and belief of learning;
- be able to think on their feet to support access to learning.
Comprising of 4 afternoon sessions – 23 & 30 November, 5 & 8 December 2016 (1.00pm – 4.00pm) - £200 at The Billericay School, CM12 9LH.
To book a place on this programme, please complete the attached booking form and return to email@example.com or book online via the Billericay Teaching School Alliance website at www.billericayteachingschoolalliance.com/courses