Participants will develop confidence in knowing how to support learning in science at this Key Stage:
- when and how to intervene
- what to say and the questions to ask to elicit ideas, knowledge and understanding
- how to encourage further engagement and learning
- when to simply step back and observe
- what and how to record information
This session is FREE to primary schools in the area with a maximum capacity of 30 candidates.
The session will be held at Rayleigh Primary school on Thursday 24th March 2016.
The day will be split into two sessions:
- KS2 LSAs will have a session in the morning 9.30 until 12pm.
- KS1 LSAs session will be from 1pm until 3.30pm.
Please send the name(s) of staff members you would like to book and at which session they will be coming to (KS2 morning/KS1 afternoon) to:
Hayley Ashworth email@example.com