This course is designed to equip school-based colleagues (teachers and technicians) with the skills to become an effective facilitator of subject-specific CPD. It explores in detail the research and ideas about what makes effective CPD and how its impact can be evaluated.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the ITK
- begin to plan an approach as a teacher-facilitator
Chelmer Valley High School, Court Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford CM1 7ER View on Google Map
01 February 2018 09:00-16:00 (Full day)
22 February 2018 16:00-18:00 (Twilight)
The course cost can be reimbursed if you deliver training for Southend, Essex & Thurrock SLP within one year of completion of the course. Contact us on 01702 476026 x255 for more details.
State-finded school or college £150.00 +VAT
Fee-paying school or college (Independent) £200.00 +VAT
Booking link: https://www.stem.org.uk/cpd/420744/facilitator-development-programme-stage-1
Download flyer for your staffroom: Facilitator Development Programme Flyer