Time: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Aims of the CPD
- To understand the difference between leadership and management when learning to lead
- How to successfully manage people to get the best from them
- Using data to inform targeted action planning
- Exploring what should be reported to Governors, when and how
- Making effective use of resources to drive achievement
The course will be led by Ruth Brock, School Improvement Manager for Thurrock, and Mark Jones, Headteacher at the Belmont Castle Academy
This is a 2-day course comprising of morning group sessions and afternoon workshops.
Delegates are required to bring anything they have already begun as an action plan for their subject or phase.
To book a place please email Curriculum.firstname.lastname@example.org