Our scholars receive a £25,000 tax-free bursary from the Department for Education. They also get a package of support from us including:
- Mentoring by an expert chemistry teacher
- Continuing Professional Development workshops
- Free membership of the Royal Society of Chemistry for two years
- A selection of classroom materials including books, posters, a lab coat and more
- Access to networks of chemistry teachers and trainee teachers
The RSC Teacher Training Scholarship scheme is run in partnership with the Department for Education. Scholarships are available for individuals who want to train to teach in England in the 2015/6 academic year.
Watch the video to find out more about our scholarships.