• To develop and expand on an aspect of their teaching that they feel has impacted on learning
• To share practice across phases
• To encourage teacher networking in Southend
• To promote cohesion in Southend schools
• To inform and enhance teacher’s practice
Teachers who have been invited to present will deliver either a 2 minute or 7 minute presentation on an aspect of teaching and learning which they want to share with other like-minded teachers. At the end of the session time will be given to reflect on all presentations. There will be a general question and answer session and an opportunity to feedback and generate ideas for the next session.
About the Facilitator
Chris Farrell, Deputy Headteacher of Blenheim Primary School and Children’s Centre has worked in Southend for 5 years. She is currently the curriculum leader in her school and project manages, Southend a Learning Town, the Southend website (www.salt-learning.co.uk) and the Essex Network Group for Learning Outside the Classroom. After the first successful TeachMeet in Southend, this second session will be another platform to showcase practice across Southend.