CoursesBack to Courses List
NQT Development Programme 2019-20
We are excited to announce details of a joint initiative with local Teaching Schools and Essex and Thames Primary SCITT to become an Appropriate Body for NQTs from September 2019.
Our aim is not only to support NQTs successfully through their NQT year but to work with them to look confidently at their career progression in teaching in the coming years as well.
We are confident that we have a programme that will provide schools, NQTs and their mentors excellent support and guidance throughout the year. We have access to a wealth of experienced and well regarded teachers to provide support as required and facilitate our programme of events.
There are 2 options available for schools to opt into:
Option 1 is our basic package which still provides the required level of support (£90 per term) and includes:
- Registration with NCTL
- Access to high quality support for both mentors and NQTs
- Accessible and management online systems - no needs for mentors to write lengthy reports
- Termly bespoke training for mentors
- Access to our community of expert teachers through TSAs
Option 2 is our enhanced package which we are confident is excellent value for money (£100 per term) includes:
- Bespoke training designed specifically to meet your NQT needs. Training that meets all markers for high quality COD as described in the DfE Standard for Professional Development. Training Agendas driven by your school.
- Opportunities for NQTs to reflect on, share and develop their practice, supported by expert mentors.
- A free place at a National conference.
- Membership of the Chartered College of Teaching.
- 1:1 career development advice for NQTs.
- Discounted rates on our NQT+1 development programmes.