Director of Teaching School
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general TSA work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since 2014 and the Computing Hub since 2019.David Struthers: email@example.com
- Emma manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
- Sarah manages the NQT Development Programme; SLE Recruitment & Training; Leader Training Programmes; Subject Network Groups; Sport England Programme and other non-science training programmes
- Caroline manages the Computing Hub for London & Essex.
- Emma is currently enjoying her maternity leave and will be back with us next autumn.
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceLooking forward to Spring? @SET_Science in partnership with @RHSSchools invite NQTs & trainee teachers working within a primary or SEND setting to come & learn new skills to deliver outdoor learning, 20 Mar 4pm at @RHSHydeHall - more info https://t.co/H7HFWGN8aA #SCITT #Essex 🌱 https://t.co/CydTdiJ6pcFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend@seeat9 Thank you! We hope you find it useful 😀Follow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_Science#Southend primary science teachers: if you'd like to know about recent Ofsted Inspection changes, understand key roles of the subject leader, reflect on effectiveness of monitoring/evaluation of learning & identify actions for improvement plans then this twilight is for you 🎓👇 https://t.co/9EaOwadOjuFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @cs_essexDid you know that participating in one of our NCCE Primary CPD courses can be the first step to gaining your Certificate in Primary Computing? @WeAreComputing #teachcomputing #primarycomputing #computerscience #southend #essex #thurrock #london https://t.co/hogluQDujTFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendAs we reach the end of term all of us at @EducateSouthend would like to wish all of our teachers, technicians, support staff, trainees and education colleagues a very restful break! Our offices will re-open on Monday 6 January 2020. #education #teachingschool #primary #secondary https://t.co/eR1n3Aa1QYFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @ETPrimarySCITTApply Now for September 2020! We train teachers who are passionate, confident and secure in the knowledge that they can make the best decisions for the children in their care – in short excellent teachers! Visit us at https://t.co/PQGHLAHclh https://t.co/Kh9XuFIs3WFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceThanks to funding provided by @EducateSouthend we are able to offer CPD at the next primary science network meeting on 5 Feb 2020 for only £20pp! This will be exploring the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework & the science subject leader. https://t.co/cQgYEYoS9A #Southend #CPDFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @FPGSouthendWe're thrilled to announce #Digifest 2020. A month-long celebration of digital arts, featuring workshops to enable creative ways of using technology. Book on to one of our artist-led workshops now! https://t.co/pgIzsOOjMo @SouthendBC @ace_national @davidblandy https://t.co/FMorIUhK45Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendIs your school closed for election day tomorrow? @LEGOLANDWindsor is offering kids free entry, provided they share a first name with one of the leaders: so Boris, Jeremy, Joanne, Jonathan, Sian, Nicola, Nigel or Adam get free entry. Don't forget to vote before you go #GE2019Follow Us