Director of Training & Support Alliance
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general alliance work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since 2014 and the Computing Hub since email@example.com
Emma Emmerton, Project Officer
Emma manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Sarah Burns, SLP Administrator
Sarah provides administrative support for Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Nicola Staldi, Project Officer
Nicola manages the Computing Hub for London & Essex.
Emma Lowne, Administrator
Emma manages the NQT Development Programme; SLE Recruitment & Training; Leader Training Programmes; Subject Network Groups; Sport England Programme and other non-science training programmes.
James Gardner, Computing Hub Subject Lead
James has been the Head of Computer Science at Westcliff High School for Girls for the past 7 years. He has overseen the transition from ICT to the new GCSE and A-Level specification. He has been teaching ICT and Computer Science for more than 12 years, in both the Primary and Secondary Sector.
He has facilitated CPD and challenged staff in the school to find new and innovative ways to use the technology within their planning and delivery of lessons. He has also worked with staff to help them find more efficient ways of delivering content to students. He is an accredited Facilitator for NCCE and is the Computing Hub Subject Lead for the London and Essex Computing Hub.
Matt King, Lead Teacher for the SLP Biology Specialism
Matt is the lead teacher for the Biology specialism that SETSA gained in 2021. He is also Head of Biology at Westcliff High School for Girls, a STEM facilitator and a finalist for the 2021 Royal Society of Biology - Biology Teacher of the Year. Matt has over 12 years teaching experience.
- @EducateSouthendCourageous Leadership 2022 - https://t.co/k4KAFA8uDVFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSubject Network Group Meetings - Jan 2022 - https://t.co/F9ujZifyHw See what meetings are taking place this term....Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/7S8pQHANsgFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendEthnic Diversity in Leadership 2022 - https://t.co/j1syXKlyp3Follow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @school_led⚠️ TIME IS RUNNING OUT⚠️ Our Feb cohort application deadline ends in 6 days! Want to apply for an #NPQ & take your #CPD to the next level? We are accepting applications until 16th Jan! ⏳ 🖱️ https://t.co/0xHLo7DLkf… @OutwoodIE | @thenetsp | @HF_Leadership | @Star_Inst | https://t.co/J4A779FeouFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/qqz00zMiCW Happy 2022!Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/VkOgiHZuz0 HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the SETSA team!Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup:https://t.co/ILwVcdZfDsFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/ILwVcdZfDsFollow Us