Director of Training & Support Alliance
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general alliance work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since 2014 and the Computing Hub since firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Emmerton, Project Officer
Emma has been part of the SETSA team since 2012 and now manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Sarah Burns, SETSA Administrator
Sarah manages the NQT Development Programme; SLE Recruitment & Training; Leader Training Programmes; Subject Network Groups; Sport England Programme and other non-science training programmes. She also provides administrative support for Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Nicola Staldi, Project Officer
Nicola manages the Computing Hub for London & Essex.
James Gardner, Computing Hub Subject Lead
James has been the Head of Computer Science at Westcliff High School for Girls for the past 7 years. He has overseen the transition from ICT to the new GCSE and A-Level specification. He has been teaching ICT and Computer Science for more than 12 years, in both the Primary and Secondary Sector.
He has facilitated CPD and challenged staff in the school to find new and innovative ways to use the technology within their planning and delivery of lessons. He has also worked with staff to help them find more efficient ways of delivering content to students. He is an accredited Facilitator for NCCE and is the Computing Hub Subject Lead for the London and Essex Computing Hub.
Matt King, Lead Teacher for the SLP Biology Specialism
Matt is the lead teacher for the Biology specialism that SETSA gained in 2021. He is also Head of Biology at Westcliff High School for Girls, a STEM facilitator and a finalist for the 2021 Royal Society of Biology - Biology Teacher of the Year. Matt has over 12 years teaching experience.
Dave Robinson – Primary Computing Lead - London and Essex Computing Hub
Dave is an experienced teacher, senior leader and computing consultant with significant knowledge and understanding of how educational technology can raise attainment in learning and teaching. He trained to be an Ofsted Inspector reaching sign off level and as a senior facilitator and trainer with the NCCE he has run over 60 primary events including courses, conferences and subject leader meetings.
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/mehAE61UvOFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceSignposting an excellent bursary-supported 3-day intensive CPD opp from our Computing Hub @cs_essex for those new to teaching secondary computing - this looks really useful! Please pass on to your CS dept https://t.co/0sp7loL8TF #secondarycomputing #caschat #Essex #Colchester https://t.co/qqUAV8lV4FFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/r2c8aPT2joFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/eVYNpVk5AOFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/IvByp723RjFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/EYMadOedmPFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/h9IHN36ANUFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendComputing Festival - https://t.co/4GDli6uy7DFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/znU6uMJobfFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Fortnightly Roundup - https://t.co/hpGReqJL3AFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendCourageous Leadership 2022 - https://t.co/k4KAFA8uDVFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSubject Network Group Meetings - Jan 2022 - https://t.co/F9ujZifyHw See what meetings are taking place this term....Follow Us