Director of Teaching School
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general TSA work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since 2014 and the Computing Hub since 2019.David Struthers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
- Sarah manages the NQT Development Programme; SLE Recruitment & Training; Leader Training Programmes; Subject Network Groups; Sport England Programme and other non-science training programmes
- Caroline manages the Computing Hub for London & Essex.
- Emma is currently enjoying her maternity leave and will be back with us next autumn.
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @WHSG1920Opportunities for Funded 4 week Teaching Internships in Maths and Physics for Summer 2020. Teaching Internships allow undergraduates on a STEM related degree course, to find out about about teaching as a career. This is a paid opportunity to experience teaching. Interns will https://t.co/s20Pv1p7hvFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @ETPrimarySCITTWant to get into teaching? Pop in and see us. Tuesdays10.30-2.00 Come and meet us at Runwell Community Primary School (Wickford) if you are interested in teacher training. Just pop in or call us on 01268 570215 to make an individual appointment. https://t.co/Po77rWwac3Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendThank you to all #SETSA schools who supported #Southend subject network meetings last night and to the meeting chairs for hosting these! The proposed date for the next round of meetings is Weds 10 June, so please #savethedate in your diaries. #primary #secondary #teaching https://t.co/Hxpfznzm5MFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendMany thanks @BlenheimPrimary @ThorpeHall @thorpedene_pri #BardfieldAcademy #ChalkwellInfant #KendallCofE #KentsHill #RochfordPrimary #StHelensRC @Temple_Sutton @WestboroughS @westleighschool for joining us @WHSG1920 for Thinking, Doing, Talking Science! @scienceoxford https://t.co/U6AJ7iVYVRFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @BillericayTSASchool Leaders, Governors, Trustees -This event provides guidance & insight into the areas of school governance that are proving the biggest challenges! (Pupil Premium, staff wellbeing, county lines, succession planning, SEND, finance - and more!). Visit https://t.co/3sAfDKU9kvFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @cs_essexInterested in training to become an #NCCE qualified facilitator and helping to upskill teachers of Computer science? Sign up to our FREE NCCE facilitator development programme (stage one) course at @BoswellsSchool at https://t.co/yPWOSwkNA7 https://t.co/sxvIw8ShlMFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceLooking forward to Spring? @SET_Science in partnership with @RHSSchools invite NQTs & trainee teachers working within a primary or SEND setting to come & learn new skills to deliver outdoor learning, 20 Mar 4pm at @RHSHydeHall - more info https://t.co/H7HFWGN8aA #SCITT #Essex 🌱 https://t.co/CydTdiJ6pcFollow Us