Director of Training & Support Alliance
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general alliance work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since 2014 and the Computing Hub since firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Emmerton, Project Officer
Emma manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Sarah Burns, SLP Administrator
Sarah provides administrative support for Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Nicola Staldi, Project Officer
Nicola manages the Computing Hub for London & Essex.
Emma Lowne, Administrator
Emma manages the NQT Development Programme; SLE Recruitment & Training; Leader Training Programmes; Subject Network Groups; Sport England Programme and other non-science training programmes.
James Gardner, Computing Hub Subject Lead
James has been the Head of Computer Science at Westcliff High School for Girls for the past 7 years. He has overseen the transition from ICT to the new GCSE and A-Level specification. He has been teaching ICT and Computer Science for more than 12 years, in both the Primary and Secondary Sector.
He has facilitated CPD and challenged staff in the school to find new and innovative ways to use the technology within their planning and delivery of lessons. He has also worked with staff to help them find more efficient ways of delivering content to students. He is an accredited Facilitator for NCCE and is the Computing Hub Subject Lead for the London and Essex Computing Hub.
Matt King, Lead Teacher for the SLP Biology Specialism
Matt is the lead teacher for the Biology specialism that SETSA gained in 2021. He is also Head of Biology at Westcliff High School for Girls, a STEM facilitator and a finalist for the 2021 Royal Society of Biology - Biology Teacher of the Year. Matt has over 12 years teaching experience.
- @EducateSouthendAspiring to Senior Leadership 4 part twilight sessions aimed at those aspiring to or new to a leadership role. Starting 11 Nov at 4pm. £50pp BOOK HERE: https://t.co/1unE8R4LtaFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendWomen in Leadership Programme 2021-22 - https://t.co/1Gcu4FWMTCFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendAspiring to Middle Leadership 4 part twilight course starting on 12 Oct at 4pm at The Tickfield Centre. Aimed at those new to or aspiring to middle leadership roles. £50pp BOOK HERE: https://t.co/aEIQ1qA5vZFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendStepping Up to Headship 4 part twilight course starting on 7 Oct at 4pm-5.30pm at The Tickfield Centre. Aimed at deputy heads/senior teachers who find themselves in charge of a school at short notice. £50pp BOOK HERE: https://t.co/jx6y0cY5OyFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendAre you ready for Inspection? FREE to attend, aimed at headteachers, senior leaders & governors. 24 Sep at 7.45-9.45am at Westcliff High School for Girls BOOK HERE: https://t.co/QVqKMWGwzdFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendLeadership Programme 2021-22 - https://t.co/VR0qtib5thFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSP-EAK Suicide Prevention Course - remote - https://t.co/ST1WznjsDPFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceThis Friday 9 July - book your FREE places at @STEMHUB_SE talk 'Engineers in oil & gas and their role in a zero carbon future' - Find out what a field engineer/petroleum engineer does in the oil industry: https://t.co/HnpksaH6uL #STEMCareers #secondary #engineering #ZeroCarbon https://t.co/0L0c0ZJaawFollow Us