Director of Training & Support Alliance
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general alliance work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since email@example.com
SarahBurns, Project Officer
Sarah has been part of the SETSA team since 2019 and now manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock. She has many years experience in events and training management.
Sarah White, SETSA Administrator
Sarah provides admin support for our leadership programmes, conferences and network groups. She provides significant support for the SEEAT Conferences and Community Groups aswell as for the Teaching Internship programme and the PE CPD programme. She also provides administrative support for the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex and Thurrock.
Matt King, Lead Teacher for the SLP Biology Specialism
Matt is the lead teacher for the Biology specialism that SETSA gained in 2021. He is also Head of Biology at Westcliff High School for Girls, a STEM facilitator and a finalist for the 2021 Royal Society of Biology - Biology Teacher of the Year. Matt has over 12 years teaching experience.
- Our Team
- Alliance Members & Partners
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Roundup - https://t.co/188rfXeHBQFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Roundup - https://t.co/3E1hjJZmmeFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @DrJoScienceFirst day of the advent calendar here. All about the animals at Dr Jo HQ! What was in your advent calendar today? Remember you can find 24 free #FestiveScience activities at https://t.co/HKO3Ngghjt https://t.co/vmvpfAlnmOFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Roundup - https://t.co/4itg8z7dt8Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendCalling all TAs, come and join us for Science on Sea. At last a Conference just for Teaching Assistants. Book HERE https://t.co/Rh1cBzoDkC https://t.co/AEpaKMZbjIFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Roundup - https://t.co/Q2uYJTMHslFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Roundup - https://t.co/Yo9QytB1F3Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendSETSA Roundup - https://t.co/RDZOpsWEEOFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendReaching for the top? https://t.co/30aAYuNmMdFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceHot off the press: read the latest @SET_Science Primary Newsletter 📣 lots of money-saving #science CPD & #STEM opportunities for local primary schools https://t.co/fHM7VltsKe #Southend #Essex #Thurrock #Colchester #Tendring #Chelmsford #Basildon #Maldon #CanveyIsland https://t.co/uTjDJvGYY6Follow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @whsg_biologyIt’s @RoyalSocBio #BiologyWeek at @WHSG1920 we have various lunchtime workshops which all students can attend https://t.co/Nkhgv1SQyLFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @SET_ScienceThe DfE have produced a curriculum hub visual map, a ‘one-stop’ shop for school leaders to navigate the support available and how to access it. It contains links to the new https://t.co/2MCZ4UABRJ pages, which give further detail into each programme offer https://t.co/XucXi9cOiD https://t.co/mOdeJ0gjBuFollow Us