Director of Teaching School
David has been the Director of SETSA since 2012 and leads the SETSA team. As well as overseeing the general TSA work he has led the Science Learning Partnership since 2014 and the Computing Hub since 2019.David Struthers: email@example.com
- Emma manages the Science Learning Partnership for Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
- Sarah manages the NQT Development Programme; SLE Recruitment & Training; Leader Training Programmes; Subject Network Groups; Sport England Programme and other non-science training programmes
- Caroline manages the Computing Hub for London & Essex.
- Emma is currently enjoying her maternity leave and will be back with us next autumn.
- @EducateSouthend#Southend #Secondary science teachers - have you booked yet? Free places for technicians & 50% discount for schools sending more than one teacher. It's a full day of cutting-edge science, practical workshops, input from exam boards, networking & exhibitors #STEM #science #ESSF20 https://t.co/79HhJQC3XdFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @PrinceAvenue19Great teacher training day 'primary programming and algorithms' provided by @EducateSouthend with @broutledge at @WHSG1920 with @HoltFarmJunSch @rochfordprimarySch @STEMLearningUK #coding #programming #algorithms #nationalcurriculum https://t.co/OKu0r6H7wuFollow Us
- @EducateSouthendThe application window for this year's Teaching Internship Programme is now open. If you're an undergraduate in a #STEM subject & would like to experience secondary #physics or #maths teaching & be PAID £300pw, this could be for you! https://t.co/GXq09Ij8TI https://t.co/1Uja8HHSFbFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @WHSG1920Opportunities for Funded 4 week Teaching Internships in Maths and Physics for Summer 2020. Teaching Internships allow undergraduates on a STEM related degree course, to find out about about teaching as a career. This is a paid opportunity to experience teaching. Interns will https://t.co/s20Pv1p7hvFollow Us
- @EducateSouthend retweeted @ETPrimarySCITTWant to get into teaching? Pop in and see us. Tuesdays10.30-2.00 Come and meet us at Runwell Community Primary School (Wickford) if you are interested in teacher training. Just pop in or call us on 01268 570215 to make an individual appointment. https://t.co/Po77rWwac3Follow Us
- @EducateSouthendThank you to all #SETSA schools who supported #Southend subject network meetings last night and to the meeting chairs for hosting these! The proposed date for the next round of meetings is Weds 10 June, so please #savethedate in your diaries. #primary #secondary #teaching https://t.co/Hxpfznzm5MFollow Us