Developing your primary science curriculum using the Ofsted Framework' - 23 May and 30 June28th April 2022
We have two newly-scheduled remote sessions for 'Developing your primary science curriculum using the Ofsted Framework' running on 23 May and 30 June.
We have been very fortunate to secure the fabulous Claire Seeley to run these 1-hour remote Zoom sessions (that can be booked separately if needed)
23 May 22, 4-5pm
Progression and Assessment
• What does progression look like?
• How can I evidence progression?
• How can formative assessment support progression?
Booking link: https://www.stem.org.uk/cpd/511934/developing-your-primary-science-curriculum-using-ofsted-framework-progression-assessment
June 30th, 4-5pm
Monitoring & Preparing for Deep Dives
• What should I look for when monitoring science?
• What questions should I to ask children about their learning?
Booking link: https://www.stem.org.uk/cpd/511936/developing-your-primary-science-curriculum-using-ofsted-framework-monitoring-preparing