Subscriptions for schools
We are delighted to announce that we have now launched a competitively priced, recovery-targeted subscription package for science for primary and secondary schools across the Southend, Essex and Thurrock region.
Why take out an annual subscription?
- Money saving – one whole school subscription costs LESS than sending one member of staff to each course individually - PLUS additional bursaries are available through the SLP.
- Responsive – The inclusive features of the subscription been adapted to ensure the ‘recovery curriculum’ is embedded and can be further adapted if the situation changes further.
- All encompassing – This subscription has been designed to offer something for staff at all levels of experience and not just those at the beginning of their career.
- Multi engaging – Paying once allows all of your staff (unless otherwise stipulated) to engage and attend the activities included.
- Networking – The three annual network meetings will be co-ordinated by experienced teachers and educators and will allow your staff to network with other schools, as well as key staff from the Southend, Essex and Thurrock Science Learning Partnership.
- Up to date – Shows response and action to the recent OFSTED Science report series – this will be built into and regularly reflected upon throughout the subscription year.